Help Is Here
All of our services are based on a sliding scale.
If you would like to pay online, please use this button
Angel Volunteer Services
While Pathfinders began as a program for cancer patients, our services have expanded to assist anyone who suddenly needs a little extra help.
Many people have never had to rely on anyone to do what they've previously been able to do for themselves, so asking for, or admitting the need for help can be extremely difficult.
Pathfinders' Angels do their best to fulfill the needs of the people they serve, all while honoring personal space and boundaries. Confidentiality is a high priority and upheld at all times.
Angel Volunteers are community members organized by volunteer coordinators to serve friends and neighbors on the Western Slope. Angels are adults and youth dedicated to helping others. Teen volunteers help with babysitting, setting up Caring Bridge websites to assist with communication, walk dogs, knit hats and scarves, provide companionship and much more!
Although the Angels are only one component of Pathfinders, they are a huge part of our program. Their mission is to enhance the quality-of-life of anyone who is debilitated by illness, accident or advancing age by providing free services to assist with daily living. The Angels assist with chores, deliver home-cooked meals, and provide respite care and companionship, helping to ease stress and create time for patients to focus on regaining a sense of worth, purpose and confidence to move through their day and cope with uncertainty.
Our Angels provide a space for personal recovery to become a reality.
• One-on-one mental health counseling & coping skills training
• Navigation & advocacy to receive services
• Resource referrals for early screenings, hospice, insurance issues, home health aide, & more
• Support Groups in Western Colorado & online
• Lifestyle education to support nutrition, exercise & stress management
• Palliative care & end-of-life planning
• Grief & Loss Support
• Complementary care education & referral
• The Angel Volunteer program
• The Survivor-to-Survivor program
• Rural & remote tele-counseling for those unable to meet with a Pathfinder
• Pathfinders Gift Basket Program
Our Gift Basket Program is another way to get involved, nurture and support patients, family members and caregivers. Baskets are customized for each individual and may contain special CDs, journals, pens, candles, organic products, pet treats, stuffed animals and more.
For more information about donating your time, “in-kind” gifts or donations, please contact us at: